Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ugh ! Can't Wait fo it :D

OMG !
I just can't wait to moved on to the Cashier Department, because I just can't stand being bullied everytime.
Even those new girls loves to playing around with Kakak and it annoys me like forever. They didn't even done any work, all they can do is like talking and playing. That's all.
And sometimes, it do piss me off like hell.
They lied to me, play around when there is not the right time to do those stuff. Even the supervisor like ( bla, bla, bla ) to me like I never done any work but I have done like so many work !
Fuck You ! I hate them ! Ugh ! I hope it would be next month.
My friends out there, please, for nothing. Even though you have nothing to do with this but you know what to do.
PRAY :D ( like please )

1 comment: